LaVida Massage of East Cobb is a locally owned business by Duane Goodwin and Terry Sharp. Duane and Terry traveled the globe in their corporate lives and have experienced the benefits of massage in over 60+ countries. Our passion for our business comes from our belief in the benefits of therapeutic massage and skin care services, and the enjoyment of knowing that we are helping people in our local community.
"We love that we have created an environment where our therapist are empowered to make a difference in people's lives and we are rewarded daily with comments from our guests about their treatments. How can you not be passionate about helping so many people?"
At LaVida Massage, we have over 15 experienced, talented and dedicated Georgia Licensed Massage Therapists and Estheticians. Each one brings their own special talent and passion to every massage or skin care treatment by providing custom services tailored to your individual needs.
Our Monthly Benefits Program is simple and hassle free - allowing our members to enjoy the high quality services that we offer at our best price without any long-term commitment.
• No Long Term Commitment
• Cancel Anytime
• No Cancellation Fees
• Save up to 25% on all Massage and Facial Services
• Share the Program with a Family Member
• Discounts on Retail Products
• Unused Sessions Roll Over
• Exclusive Rewards Points
• Flexible Payment Options
At LaVida Massage Wellness Centers, we understand you have a choice when looking for expert Massage and Skin Care Services. We want you to be completely satisfied with our Benefits Program. We never want our guest to feel locked in to a restrictive contract, but rather wish to reward your loyalty with discounts and incentives that keep you coming back!
Receiving therapeutic massages on a regular basis can play a big role in your overall health and wellbeing. The benefits that massage offers are many:
• Increase Circulation and Flexibility
• Enhance Sleep Quality/Reduce Insomnia related to stress
• Greater Energy
• Improve Concentration
• Reduce Fatigue and Stress
• Ease Anxiety
• Boost Immunity
• Improve Body Motion and Flexibility
• Relieve Tension Related Headaches
• Helps with Injury Rehabilitation
• The American Massage Therapy Association 2013 annual survey
• 48% of respondents indicated that they were encouraged by their doctor to receive a massage
• 53% of respondents said their physician has recommended they get a massage
• The Mayo Clinic
• “Massage is generally considered part of complementary and alternative medicine. It’s increasing being offered along with standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions and situations. Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.” The Mayo Clinic, June 2013
• The Doctors Show on USA Weekend
• “A growing body of evidence suggests massage therapy provides a long and varied list of health benefits. In fact, more people get their muscles kneaded and rubbed for medical purposes than they do for relaxation or pampering, according to a recent survey.” USA Weekend, The Doctors, December 2013
Our East Cobb location provides highly customized facials, peels and ultrasonic services. We offer solutions for any skin type or condition including solutions for dryness, redness, hyper-pigmentation, acne, and anti-aging.
We feature awarding winning skin care product lines:
We offer ultrasonic facials, including “DermaSound™ Elite” technology. DermaSound™ Elite is a state-of-the-art ultrasonic skin treatment system that incorporates environmentally safe water with low frequency sound waves for superior results. This non-invasive and cost-effective device improves all skin conditions including wrinkles, acne, rosacea and pigmentation through cavitation (exfoliation), sonophoresis and microcurrent, resulting in increased client satisfaction and unlike microderm abrasion, there is no pain, inflammation or irritation involved.
Safe and effective, all DermaSound™ ultrasonic skin care treatments are administered by our trained and licensed skin technicians.
Meet Dermalogica and experience for yourself what the world’s leading skin therapists have known for years. Dermalogica’s tailored skin treatment systems are designed to address your specific set of concerns and each facial is fully customized to help you achieve the results you desire with products researched by The International Dermal Institute. Let your best skin start in our hands with our expertly trained Dermalogica skin therapists.